Summary of Benefits
Vulcan is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits and wellness package designed with you and your family in mind so you can always be at your best at home and at work.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your family, including no premium cost sharing options
- 401(k) Plan with a generous employer match of 50% of your own contributions up to the standard annual IRS limit
- Generous paid time-off offerings, starting with up to 16 days of annual vacation/personal days in the first two years, 6 paid holidays, paid time off the day after Thanksgiving and the weekdays between December 25 and January 1.
- Paid sick leave of up to 10 days annually, with maximum un-used sick days carryover of 12 weeks
- Health Savings Account or Health Reimbursement Account with generous annual employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health, dependent care and transportation
- Basic Life and AD&D + Optional Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Voluntary Benefits for accident, hospital indemnity and critical illness
- Lifestyle Spending Account for a wide range of eligible categories that meet your lifestyle preferences
- Unique company-wide events and learning opportunities
- On-site gym with locker room, showers and towels
- Access to bikes and electric cars for local travel during work hours
- Free garage parking or public transportation pass for commuting
- Tuition reimbursement and professional membership allowances
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
Vulcan is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage people to apply without regard to race, age, gender, religion, disability, LGBTQ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Our management team does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our applicants’ and employees’ time with us, especially with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
If you need accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or your recruiter.
Vulcan is not currently hosting a formal internship program but special opportunities may occasionally arise and will be posted on our careers page. We encourage interested candidates to set up a job alert to be notified of any opportunities.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies. All requests, proposals, business plans, applications, ideas, suggestions, comments, feedback, and other materials disclosed, submitted, or offered to Vulcan, using the Site or otherwise, (collectively, "Submissions") are not confidential and will become and remain the property of Vulcan. You agree that Vulcan shall be entitled to use, display, publish, reproduce, modify, transmit, sublicense, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute Submissions in any medium and through any method of distribution, transmission or display for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or anyone else.